Have you ever heard of Catuaba?
Did you know that that plant is the most famous aphrodisiac plant in Brazil and has a long history of use?
Hundreds of years ago, Brazil’s native Tupi tribe discovered that catuaba bark has aphrodisiac qualities. Drinking catuaba tea to spawn erotic dreams and boost libido became a part of their culture.
Catuaba is one of the most popular Amazonian aphrodisiac plants in the world and is included in many male enhancement formulas.
Oddly enough, some herbal aphrodisiacs are very gender specific; women too may experience the aphrodisiac benefits of catuaba bark. It can be consumed by both men and women.
So what’s in a catuaba bark? Substances found in this plant contain alkaloids (catuabine A, B, and C), tannins, aromatic oils and fatty resins, phytosterols, cyclolignans, and cinchonains.
Boosting of libido, that’s not all this plant has to offer. There are quite a few other medicinal and health benefits to be had from Catuaba:
- Its medicinal and health benefits consist of:
- It protects our skin cells.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may have a great potential as a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Studies are limited.
- It contains antidepressant properties.
- It increases libido not just in men, but also in women.
- It can help to calm agitated nerves.
- In case of troubled sleep too, it is known to bring relief.
- It dilates blood vessels somewhat, relieving high blood pressure.
- Can act as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial agent in the body.
- Some herbalists also use it to help with poor memory and forgetfulness.
- A study from Brazil examined the effect of Catuaba on mood and found that it is highly effective for supporting overall wel- being while promoting mental acuity and memory.
Catuaba is available as tea, in both pill and powder form, and can be found in most vitamin and drug stores around the world.
If you’re thinking about supplementing with Catuaba bark extract, make sure you use a supplement from a high-quality organic source. Catuaba is mainly prepared from the bark of Erythroxylum vacciniifolium and Trichilia catgut, two trees that provide roughly the same benefits. Always make sure at least one of these names are mentioned on a Catuaba supplement.
To further populate the spectrum of efficacy, catuaba is often used in combination with other aphrodisiac plants, like muira puama.
If you lack sex drive or have impotence, try this herbal supplement by getting one of the best natural sex pills. You will not regret!
Again, make sure it’s organic.
Let us not be victims of the low-quality and toix supplements flooding in the market lately. Don’t let them put your money to waste!
What do you now think of catuaba after reading these facts?
If you’ve already taken it, what was your experience?
Leave a comment and let us know!